This ad is expired.
University of Idaho
Director, Career Services
Division/College: Vice Provost for Strategic Enrollment Management
Employee Category: Exempt
Pay Range: $85,000 annually or higher depending upon education and experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Provides departmental leadership and personnel management for Career Services. The director is responsible for identifying departmental priorities; enhancing academic and career development of students, performing assessments to determine unit and program effectiveness; supervising departmental coordinators and staff; and working with colleges to collect and analyze post-graduation outcomes and to adjust programs and services as needed based on results. In addition, the director will have financial oversight for all departmental budgets, including state, endowment, grant, gift, and revenue-generating budgets. This position also writes and reviews contracts/agreements/grants.
- Bachelors degree
- 5 years progressive experience with; programs and services that support higher education student services, or workforce development and training, or leadership development, or career planning, or internships/coops/experiential learning programs.
- Experience developing and implementing strategic initiatives;
- Experience with program assessment and continuous program improvement strategies;
- Masters degree;
- 7-10 years progressive experience in Career Services or related field;
- Training and certification in applicable assessments.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to network and develop collaborative partnerships;
- Excellent leadership/management skills;
- Excellent written communication skills;
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Required Licensures, Certifications or other
Posting Number: SP003897P
Posting Date: 04/25/2023
Open Until Filled: Yes
This position is open until filled, however, applications received on or before September 22, 2023 will receive first consideration.
Posting will remain open until a suitable pool of candidates is identified.
Please use your letter of qualification to explain in detail how your work experience, skills, and abilities meet both the required and preferred qualifications as listed in the position description. Your letter of qualification will be used to demonstrate your communication and writing skills to determine your ranking among the other applicants for this position.
For resources about how to write a letter of qualification, please visit the HR website here: Applicant Resources - Careers | University of Idaho (uidaho.edu)
For a copy of the full position description, please contact the search coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information, please visit this site: Director for Career Services (uidaho.edu)
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency